**UPDATED ~ 8/25/09**
( UPDATES ARE IN RED )
1. I am the oldest of 4 children.
2. I have (fraternal) twin brothers.
3. I met my husband (Doug) when I was 12.
4. My parents are divorced.
5. I started dating my husband when I was 15.
6. He was 14.
7. We had our first child (Aaron) at 18.
8. I was out of high school.
9. He was not.
10. I was a single mom for 2 years.
11. I got married in June, 2003.
12. I was 9 months pregnant when I got married.
13. My 1st daughter (Taylor) was born 31 days later.
14. She has Autism.
15. My 3rd child (Emma) was born in 2005.
16. I am a habitual procrastinator.
17. I did not go to college.
18. I regret not going to college.
19. I want to go to college, soon.
20. I was going to major in Early Childhood Education.
21. When I go back, I want to take photography classes.
22. I am going to be an aunt in June.
23. My younger sister got married before me.
24. I do daycare for 2 little girls, Miss J and Miss K. I no longer do daycare…not since spring.
25. I will do daycare for my niece after she is born. I did daycare for my neice for 3 months.
26. I worked for Meijer for almost 6 years.
27. I was a manager for 3 years.
28. All my siblings work at or have worked at Meijer.
29. I have lived in the same town for 25 years.
30. I live in Michigan.
31. I am 29 years old.
32. The thought of turning 30 in 3 1/2 months scares the crap out of me.
33. I would love to travel once my children are grown.
34. I want to see Paris and Athens.
35. France and Greece. Not Texas and Michigan.
36. I would like to become a professional photographer someday.
37. I am sensitive.
38. Sometimes too sensitive.
39. I love to read.
40. I love the Internet.
41. I love blogging.
42. I have 3 blogs.
44. I am an advocate for Autism Awareness.
45. I like to inform people about autism.
46. I was in denial about my daughter’s autism for a long time.
47. I often wonder what her future will be like.
48. Sometimes that scares me, too.
49. I have my 10 year high school reunion this summer. The reunion is over. Only 16 people showed up.
50. The thought of seeing some people from high school makes me want to vomit. I was worried for nothing (see above).
51. There were a few that had a goal in life to make mine miserable.
52. They did.
53. I played the trombone in school.
54. I still have it.
55. I was quite good at it.
56. I haven’t tried to play it in a couple of years.
57. I was in choir in high school.
58. I love to sing.
59. I think I’m ok at it.
60. I am a hopeless romantic.
61. I love spending alone time with the hubby.
62. We don’t get much alone time, we take what we can get.
63. I enjoy being a stay at home mom.
64. I hated putting my kids in daycare.
65. I hate winter.
66. I hate snow and cold.
67. But yet, I choose to live in Michigan, which sucks in the winter.
68. We stay because our families are here.
69. Family is important to both Doug and myself.
70. We want our children to have better family lives than what we had.
71 Not that growing up for either of us was awful.
72. We just want things to be different for them.
73. My mom had and defeated breast cancer.
74. It runs in the family.
75. I fear that I will get it.
76. I have no living grandparents.
77. My best friend lives in Colorado.
78. Between us we have 7 kids ranging in age from 3 to 10.
79. I do not plan on having any more children.
80. I hate housework.
81. Especially dishes.
82. I do them anyway.
83. I spoil my girls with clothes.
84. I have hypothyroidism.
85. It makes it hard for me to lose weight, even with medication.
86. I need to lose weight.
87. I have been heavy most of my life.
88. I thought I was super huge in high school.
89. I’d kill to look like I did in HS.
90. I hate driving at night.
91. I hate driving in the snow.
92. I hate driving at night in the snow.
93. My birthday is December 11.
94. I have a dog.
95. His name is Shadow.
96. We adopted him from the SPCA of South West Michigan.
97. My hair used to be long enough to sit on.
98. Sometimes I’d do it on accident and it would really hurt.
99. I’m right handed.
100. I can’t believe I actually thought of 100 things. 🙂