Aaron had another migraine today, resulting in the same symptoms that occurred on Christmas day.
I took him to the ER.
Labs were run.
All were negative.
We still don’t have any tangible answers.
Tomorrow begins our quest to get a referral for a neurologist.
That should be fun…I can’t even get him into his pediatrician until January 15.
He is fine for now, and is sleeping peacefully.
I, on the other hand, am on pins and needles, waiting for the next episode.
I just want to know what’s wrong with my son.
Is that too much for a mother to ask??